PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure Tbk (“TBIG”) merupakan perusahaan induk dari Tower Bersama Group. TBIG didirikan pada 2004 dan sahamnya tercatat di Bursa Efek Indonesia sejak tanggal 26 Oktober 2010. Perusahaan saat ini sedang membutuhkan pegawai baru.
Berikut posisi yang sedang terbuka.
1) Account Receivable Database Staff
- Ensuring document verification, closing revenue report, invoice input and finishing proses on time
- Ensuring invoice handover rejection from AR Collection
- Ensuring accuracy of approval data in system
- Bachelor Degree from Economic/Finance/ Accounting
- Min 1 yr experience as Account Receivable Staff/Collection Staff
- Detail, responsible, dicipline, and good teamwork
- Having ability to operate Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
2) Business Acquisition Executive
- Ensure the succession of ICT’s acquisition to public services and the corresponding product;
- Ensure the number of MOU/PKS/BAK that is occupied into a new product;
- Ensure the completeness documents (MLA, BAK, Legal and regulation) fit with SLA (acquisition);
- Make a visit or socialization company’s products to the partnership;
- Ensure the achievement of IRR Sales;
- Ensure the process and the availability of design BOQ needed for each project;
- Ensure the timeline of the analysis and report progress relevant to Business Projection.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) of Telecommunication Engineering;
- Mastering Fiber Optic Network and having a good understanding of FO Business;
- Experiences for minimum 3 years at telecommunication industry;
- Having capability to work with a team and independently;
- Having a good communication and presentation skill.
3) Contract Development Staff
- Drafting contract or amendment ontime
- Ensuring drafting process until full approval done ontime
- Ensuring preparation of contract and authorization being executed based on timeline project
- Ensuring authorization and analysis of contract based being inputted on system
- Conducting socialization of contract or amendment that already being approved
- Bachelor Degree of Law
- Having experience as Legal Staff minimum 3 years (preference having background in telecommunication industry)
- Having experience in reviewing or drafting contract
- Having license from PERADI or PKPA certificate (preference)
4) IT Project Management Office Analyst
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Responsible to Analyze Business Requirement Document
- Compile Functional Spesification Document
- Conduct User Acceptance Test
- Min. S1 in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having min. 4 year of experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: IT Project Management, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio (.NET)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fast response and multi-tasking.
5) Project Management SITAC Section Head (Makassar)
- Ensure Percentage of Total RFC Ensure timely delivery of RFC based on Scope of work targets in each area
- Ensure Percentage of the Site’s RFI
- Ensure Percentage reduction in IW and land lease costs from the planned costs
- Ensure Percentage of canceled STIP and Sunk Cost recovery for pre-cancelled site land payment
- S1 Telco Engineer
- Having experience as Supervisor min. 2 years
- Having experience as PM SITAC and control the entire Balikpapan/Kalimantan area minimum 4 years
- Willing to be placed in Makassar area